Ballman Roofing are experienced installers of 3M Scotchkote cold-applied roofing system which is a state of the art roofing technology! Its appearance is supremely attractive and can be used as a replacement to lead. There is no need for heat or flames on your roof giving you piece of mind. Liquid roofing Canterbury and rubber roofing Canterbury call 01227 741094
This liquid applied roofing system is a long-term, environmentally economical flat roof renovation and repair option. Landfill is reduced as all coatings can be applied onto existing surfaces which also means that you can continue working underneath the roof with minimal disruption, once the system is installed rip up never need take place again!
25 Year Life to First Maintenance
The 3M ScotchKote 25 year life to first maintenance roof system comprises of Scotchkote roofing Poly-Tech EC. This system is a liquid applied (reinforced with chop strand), moisture triggered polyurethane membrane that cures together to form a seamless, durable long lasting waterproof coating for all flat roof types.
This material is highly UV stable and will not, split or chalk. The past roofing methods like bitumen and ash-felt seem primitive in comparison with there inability to cope with elementry corrosion and thermal movement. Available in a choice of standard roofing colours this material provides an exceptional barrier to water ingress.
3M Scotchkote Features
- unrivalled waterproofing & weatherproofing ability
- 25 years without requiring maintenance
- Excellent UV resistance
- Will not embrittle with age
- Superb flexibility
- Mould-able around all roof furniture
- Non water reactive, no foaming can hold constant
- Fast curing
3M ScotchKote Benefits
- Fire resistance rating – AA top BBA fire rating
- Totally seamless finish no points for failure
- Reduces roof weight
- Cold applied no naked flame needed
- Once applied becomes integral part of the roof and joins abutments with ease
- Minimal disruption caused and internal operations can continue
- Ideal for heavy foot traffic
- Can be used for decking area and balconies
Areas to Use 3M ScotchKote
Felt Roofs – Can be used an an over coat system. Provides a complete seamless flexible membrane.
Up-stands & Parapet Walls – Provides a complete waterproofing for abutments and stepped levels
Insulation Boards – A seamless membrane over insulation either on underlay or directly onto taped and primed board.
Asbestos Roofs – Can weather asbestos roof without the need for removal
Flashings - Can be used as an alternative to lead to weather removing risk of theft
Balconies and walkways – grip systems and colour area can be applied walkways or tiled effects